Price On Request
Users who have registered businesses can buy products from merchants on the platform that meet their needs. However, all purchases made on the Platform must be for personal use. Users are forbidden from using any of the products they buy through the Platform for business, advertising, resale, or further distribution.
The user will be sent a Tax Invoice ("GST invoice") for the purchase of all such products, which will, among other things, have the following information printed on it:
- The GSTIN submitted by the User in connection with the registered business of the User.
- The User's specified Entity Name for the User's Registered Business
Please be aware that not every product qualifies for a GST Invoice. Only specific items sold by participating sellers and bearing the callout "GST Invoice Available" on the Platform's product detail page will be qualified for GST Invoice.
The following goods and services will not be eligible for GST Invoice:
- if the items come with Value Added Services such as Complete Mobile Protection or Assured Buyback.
- if an exchange offer is made concurrently with the purchase of the goods
Please be aware that the GST invoice must include the user's GSTIN and the name of the business entity that the user has specified. Users should make sure the information they enter is accurate.
Any request for a correction to the GST Invoice will not be entertained by Techjockey.com or the Seller. Techjockey.com and the Seller are not responsible for any failure on the part of the user, including issues related to information the user has provided.
Please be aware that Techjockey.com is not in any way responsible for the GST Invoice or any associated input tax credit. Please choose the address that is listed as the registered place of business according to the GST authority's data in order to efficiently claim an input tax credit. Please be aware that the provisions of the GST Act and rules must be followed in order to claim an input tax credit.
The delivery and billing addresses must match; additionally, the GST authority will not grant input tax credits if the delivery address and GSTIN on the GST invoice are from different states. Please be aware that if the wrong GST details are given when placing an order, the order will be automatically canceled.
Get Free Expert Advice
Xtrack GPS Platform is an RFID software to track the movement of products, vehicles, everything. Xtrack GPS Platform offers a single device to be placed on goods, and from there it shows you the geo-location of the assets and their movement. It is predominantly used for logistic transport companies... Read more
Xtrack GPS Platform is an RFID software to track the movement of products, vehicles, everything. Xtrack GPS Platform offers a single device to be placed on goods, and from there it shows you the geo-location of the assets and their movement. It is predominantly used for logistic transport companies that need to track the movement of their trucks for goods delivery on time.
Xtrack GPS Platform gives you the option even to track the temperature for your refrigerated vehicles. Pursue your vehicle and check if refrigeration has been regular for the delivery of your goods. It also helps you to update the regular registry of attendance, event security, and event management. Xtrack is one for all software for your geo-tracking necessities.
1. Live Vehicle Tracking: Xtrack vehicle tracking system gives you a hardware GPS device, that can be placed inside the vehicle. By switching the machine on, you can get a satellite location of your vehicle in real-time. You can track their movement and oversee how they are covering their routes completely live.
2. Refrigerated Truck Management: For the movement of food products, refrigerated trucks are deployed. Xtrack offers you the feature to check the temperature of the refer container for the entire duration of delivery and transportation. This feature is principally used by vehicles that are used for the delivery of food products.
3. GPS Tracking: Get live access to your vehicle’s location in real-time. You can see them move through the map and trace the places they are going to, and the route drivers are taking. It helps you manage your trips efficiently.
4. History Tracking: Track all the movement of all your vehicles over a while. Check for the distance they traveled, fuelling details, routes taken for the same traveling points, et cetera and many others. It generates comprehensive reports for you to have an elevated perspective on your logistic transport operations.
Xtrack provides a yearly subscription module to its users. The prices vary on several factors such as the size of operations, number of devices needed, the modules and functions required. To know more about the price related details, please request a call. Our sales team will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Track your goods, vehicles, and any moving commodity in real-time with Xtrack GPS platform.
Get live access to your vehicle’s location in real-time. You can see them move through the map and trace the sites they are
Live Vehicle Tracking
Xtrack GPS Platform provides users a hardware GPS device, that can be placed inside the vehicle to track its movement anytime
Track all the movement of all your vehicles over a period of time. Check for the distance they traveled, fuelling details, routes
Q. What are the main features of Xtrack GPS Platform?
Q. Who are the typical users of Xtrack GPS Platform?
Q. Is Xtrack GPS platform available for demo?
Q. What are the system requirements to run Xtrack GPS platform efficiently?
Q. What is the deployment type for Xtrack GPS platform?