We are changing the way people look at software. It isn't an alien thing that cannot be comprehended. Software is something that saves you time and helps cut down costs. We’re helping businesses become better at what they do. We are building the future here. Brick by brick. One business at a time. We are looking for young guns full of drive, ambition and motivation who seek to challenge themselves. We are a budding start-up on the lookout for such individuals who can work in a team and grow with us together. If you fit the description, send us your resume pronto!
- Provide transparency and analyses of the entire customer journey, aligning with DE and EU teams for internal and external benchmarking purposes
- Conceive, execute and report against programs to drive New to Store customers
- Design, implement, and support analysis and ad hoc access to large datasets
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL
- Conduct and evaluate consumer/ shopper insights studies
- Deep dive into relevant insights to derive the overall strategy, targets and specific actions to increase the engagement of Hardlines customers (relevancy, frequency)
- Identify technical development areas, address issues and coordinate their implementation in projects with international tech-teams
- Manage stakeholders across the company to drive shared objectives
- Share findings, act as role model for your area of responsibilities and facilitate knowledge sharing across business teams
- Support in general vendor, category and marketing related topics and act as point of contact for your business teams
- Challenge and improve standard operating procedures for various operational processes.
- University degree required, ideally with technical or business background
- Multiple years of experience gained e-commerce, operations consulting or analytically focused role
- Affinity for numbers and outstanding analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel and happy to deal with large sets of data to identify trends and issues
- SQL, XML skills
- Customer Obsession, Customer Obsession, Customer Obsession
- Experienced at leading multi-layer teams, both in direct and matrix structures
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to implement at speed
- Ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation.
- Great communicator with very good English skills
Job Benefits Not Available